How can the Medical Help Line for Platinum and Gold credit card travel insurance help?
The 24/7 service includes:
- General medical advice on common problems
- The opportunity to discuss symptoms and worries confidentially
- Travel health information pre- and post-travel
- Pre- and post-operative treatment advice
- Advice and information on lifestyle issues
- Advice on health services and appropriate care pathways
- Advice on common chronic medical conditions like diabetes, heart disease, asthma, stroke
- Patient drug information
Contact the Medical Help Line on 0800 453 085 if you’re calling from NZ or +64 9 475 0796 if you’re outside NZ. There is no extra cost when you call to use the service.
Terms and conditions apply to travel insurance, please refer to the Gold or Platinum travel policy wording for further details. If you are aged over 79 years you are not eligible for cover under the policy. Other exclusions and limitations apply.
Will I be covered under my Platinum or Gold credit card travel insurance policy if I have a pre-existing condition?Any pre-existing conditions, diagnosed or not, are automatically excluded from the policy. However you can contact TOWER Insurance to apply ...
Lock and replace using the ASB Mobile Banking app. You can lock your card using ASB Card Control in the ...