What happens with KiwiSaver contributions if I have a temporary employee with a contract extension past 28 continuous days?

Last Updated: 07 Mar 2016

The employee will need to be enrolled using the standard Inland Revenue process. You should give them a  KiwiSaver information pack and send their personal details to Inland Revenue with your next PAYE payment. Deductions should start from their next payday.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics

, , ,