How do I sign up for, change or stop my TXT and email alerts?
To sign up for txt and email alerts:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking
- Select Alerts under the Accounts menu and follow the instructions.
To change or stop your TXT or email alerts.
- Under the Accounts menu, select Alerts.
- If you wish to stop all alerts you receive at the moment, reply STOP to any TXT alert.
If you have any problems with either signing up for, changing or stopping email and TXT alerts, visit any ASB branch. Our friendly branch staff will be happy to help you, or call us on 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226).
How do I get alerts if I change my email address or mobile phone number?
You will need change your personal information in FastNet Classic so you can continue to get your alerts. Here’s how:
- Once you have logged in, select Alerts under the Accounts menu and follow the instructions. Please also change your email address and phone number under the Personal Details.
- Call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226).
- Visit any ASB branch; the staff will be pleased to help.
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...