How do I sign up for, change or stop my TXT and email alerts?
To sign up for txt and email alerts:
- Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking
- Select Alerts under the Accounts menu and follow the instructions.
To change or stop your TXT or email alerts.
- Under the Accounts menu, select Alerts.
- If you wish to stop all alerts you receive at the moment, reply STOP to any TXT alert.
If you have any problems with either signing up for, changing or stopping email and TXT alerts, visit any ASB branch. Our friendly branch staff will be happy to help you, or call us on 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226).
How do I get alerts if I change my email address or mobile phone number?
You will need change your personal information in FastNet Classic so you can continue to get your alerts. Here’s how:
- Once you have logged in, select Alerts under the Accounts menu and follow the instructions. Please also change your email address and phone number under the Personal Details.
- Call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226).
- Visit any ASB branch; the staff will be pleased to help.
Alerts are sent in real-time during the following operating hours (NZST): Note: Foreign Exchange TXT and email alerts are only ...
To sign up for txt and email alerts: Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking Select Alerts under the Accounts ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Share Trading has changed to support some new features introduced ...
Yes a FastNet Classic internet banking Bill Payment is ideal if you are regularly paying a person or company, at ...
Yes we can provide you with a number of major and exotic foreign currencies. To order foreign currency (notes): Log ...
How do I change my default account for payments and transfers in FastNet Classic or the ASB Mobile app?To save time when making payments or transfers using FastNet Classic internet banking or the ASB Mobile Banking app, you ...
Yes you can. All you need is the Account Number of the person you want to pay. Here's how to ...
To change your FastNet Classic internet banking password online you’ll need to know your current password and username, as this ...