How do I add, edit or delete the categories I have created in Track My Spending?
Last Updated: 13 Mar 2014
You can add up to ten of your own categories. To do this:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen.
- OR select Add a new category from the drop-down menu when you assign a category to your transaction.
To edit a category you have created:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen. You will then be able to edit the names of your custom categories. If you rename a category, all transactions previously coded using that category will now appear under the new category. Remember to save your changes by selecting the Save button.
To delete a category you have created:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen, then find the category that you would like to delete.
- Delete the name and then select Save. Any transactions you have previously coded using that category will now become uncoded.
Did this answer your question?
When you hide an account, it will be hidden from both the Balances page and Transfers ‘from’ drop down box ...
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
When you make a payment to a closed New Zealand bank account it will be returned by the receiving bank ...