How do I add, edit or delete the categories I have created in Track My Spending?
Last Updated: 13 Mar 2014
You can add up to ten of your own categories. To do this:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen.
- OR select Add a new category from the drop-down menu when you assign a category to your transaction.
To edit a category you have created:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen. You will then be able to edit the names of your custom categories. If you rename a category, all transactions previously coded using that category will now appear under the new category. Remember to save your changes by selecting the Save button.
To delete a category you have created:
- Select the Manage Categories button on the Code Transactions screen, then find the category that you would like to delete.
- Delete the name and then select Save. Any transactions you have previously coded using that category will now become uncoded.
Was this helpful?
You can have one allowance for each of your chosen categories and you’ll need a timeframe for each allowance to ...
You can view your history for all accounts that appear as online statements in FastNet Classic, as far back as ...