How do I change or add or delete a contact device in FastNet Business?
- Go into the Administration section of FastNet Business
- Select User from the second level menu (the page should default to user once you go into administration).
- Select the user you wish to change / add or delete a device against by clicking on the blue hyperlink of their user ID
Upon clicking on the user ID, you will default to the Access tab for the selected user.
- Complete the relevant contact device field(s)
- Save & exit
At this stage you will need to authorise the above changes.
- Click on Current User Request
- Select the user by clicking in the tick box to the left hand side of their name
- Click authorise
Upon authorising the changes made will take immediate effect.
Yes. FastNet Business allows you to view and modify existing automatic payments and create new ones. You can use this ...
With FastNet Business you can make a one-off payment to any New Zealand bank account. Use FastCheque to pay people ...
Your organisation can request the Card Manager module through your ASB Relationship Manager or the FastNet Business Helpdesk on 0800 ...
You can transfer money from any bank account to which you have transact access rights, into any of your other ...