What do I need to do to get a Tertiary student package?
You can open a Tertiary account online, the package lasts for one year without having to prove you study. Pop in to any of our branches with accepted proof of study or apprenticeship (listed below) and you can keep your Tertiary account for three years, regardless of how long you're studying for.
If you don't bring in proof of study, your account will switch over to a Job starter's package one year from the date you opened it.
If you’re new to ASB, you will need to come into one of our branches with your ID, so be sure to bring proof of study or apprenticeship along as well.
Accepted proof of study includes any one of the following:
- A letter or email of acceptance of study or apprenticeship, or;
- A current tertiary student ID, or;
- A receipt for your tertiary fees.
Accepted proof of an apprenticeship includes:
- Training agreement (signed by employer).
- Employment contract (details of apprenticeship signed by employer).
- Letter from ITO or NZQA approved tertiary institution.
With proof of study, your account will switch over to a Graduate package after three years. If you're continuing to study after three years, let us know. We may need you to come in with proof of study.
Yes. You can personalise your FastNet Account names. For example, you could call your FastSaver 'Carsaver', or set up a ...
To change the order your accounts are displayed: Log into FastNet Classic internet banking In the 'Accounts' menu, select 'Balances' ...