Do I need an ASB account to use Clever Kash?

Last Updated: 28 Jun 2017

Yes, you will need to have an ASB transaction account and your child will need to have an ASB savings account that you operate on their behalf. You can choose from three different ASB savings accounts: Headstart, FastSaver or Savings On Call. You can also open a Savings Plus account for your child, but this is usually better suited for long term savings.

Did this answer your question?

Related Answers

Related topics