Can I order foreign currency through FastNet Classic, and how long before I can pick it up?
Yes we can provide you with a number of major and exotic foreign currencies.
To order foreign currency (notes):
- Log In to FastNet Classic and select Foreign Exchange, then Buy Notes.
- Follow the instructions on the Foreign Exchange Notes page which determines the amount and currency you wish to purchase, then select Notes. If you wish to change the amount after this, select New Quote.
- On the Foreign Exchange Quote page, select Make Purchase if you wish to continue.
- Select your preferred choice of notes and account from which the total cost of the transaction will be deducted. Record the details you wish to appear on your statement. Select Next.
- Select the Branch you wish to collect your foreign exchange from and ensure we have your contact details correctly recorded. After ensuring your details are correct click Submit.
- Confirm your purchase details are correct then click yes. If you want to cancel the purchase click No, and if you want to change any of the details click Back.
- Print your receipt or take note of your collection branch location.
Once your foreign currency arrives at the branch you selected (usually available within 5 working days), a staff member will contact you to let you know it is ready to pick up. Once your foreign currency has arrived in-branch you can pick it up at any time during the branches operating hours. Please collect your purchase within five working days. After that, if we haven’t heard from you, we’ll assume you no longer require it and the currency will be deposited back to your account at the rate applicable at the time.
What if I can’t order the foreign currency type I want?
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
You can hide some accounts from your Balances summary and Transfers in the ‘from’ drop down box in FastNet Classic. ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...