Can I order foreign currency through FastNet Classic internet banking, and how long before I can pick it up?
Yes we can provide you with a range of foreign currencies.
To order foreign currency (notes) on FastNet Classic internet banking:
- Select 'Order Foreign Currency' under Foreign Exchange in the menu on the left.
- Fill out the order form with how much money you need in the foreign currency. You can type in the New Zealand dollar equivalent and the form will automatically do the conversion for you.
- Select whether you want cash or a foreign cheque, and which branch is most convenient to you.
- Choose what currency denominations you’d like, and the account you want the money taken out from.
- Record the details you wish to appear on your statement and click ‘Next’
- Confirm your purchase details are correct then click ‘Order Foreign Currency’
You can also order foreign cash through the ASB Mobile Banking app.
Once your foreign currency arrives at the branch you selected (usually available within 5 working days in metropolitan centres – it may take longer in certain branches), a staff member will contact you to let you know it is ready to pick up.
You will be able to pick it up at any time during the branch's operating hours. Please collect your purchase within 5 working days. If we don't hear from you, we’ll assume you no longer require it and the currency will be deposited back to your account at the rate applicable at the time.
What if I can’t order the foreign currency type I want?
ASB's online services all come with security features aligned with good practice. FastNet Classic internet banking has several layers of ...
To log in to ASB's FastNet Classic internet banking, go to www.asb.co.nz and look for the yellow Log In section ...
Can I order foreign currency through FastNet Classic internet banking, and how long before I can pick it up?Yes we can provide you with a range of foreign currencies. To order foreign currency (notes) on FastNet Classic internet ...
Your purchase will be converted at ASB's latest foreign currency rates.
To change an account type in FastNet Classic internet banking: Log into FastNet Classic internet banking Select ‘Balances’ in the ...
Yes. Here’s how: Log in to FastNet Classic internet banking and select your profile in the top right hand corner. ...