Can I order foreign currency through FastNet Classic, and how long before I can pick it up?
Yes we can provide you with a number of major and exotic foreign currencies.
To order foreign currency:
- Log In to FastNet Classic and select Accounts and then Foreign Exchange.
- On the Foreign Exchange screen, select Notes.
- Follow the instructions on the Foreign Exchange Notes page which determines the amount and currency you wish to purchase, and select Notes. If you wish to change the amount, select New Quote.
- On the Notes page, select Make Purchase if you wish to continue.
- Select an account from which the total cost or the transaction will be deducted. Record the details you wish to appear on your statement. Select Next.
- Select the Branch from which you wish to pick up and ensure we have your contact details correctly recorded.
- Enter your FastNet Classic Password and select Submit.
You can pick up your foreign currency purchase from the ASB branch you selected in 2-3 working days, after 10:00am. Please collect your purchase within five working days. After that, if we haven’t heard from you, we’ll assume you no longer require it.
What if I can’t order the foreign currency type I want?
If we can’t provide the currency you have selected, please call Travel Line on 0800 925 566 or visit an ASB Branch handy to you to discuss your options.
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
If you are FastNet Classic registered you can now accept your personal loan and home loan top up documentation within ...
You can manage your credit card limit within FastNet Classic internet banking. Here’s how: In the left hand main navigation ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...