Can I make a one-off home loan payment through ASB Mobile?
Last Updated: 08 Nov 2016
Yes. To make an extra principal payment on your variable home loan from within the ASB Mobile app, here’s what to do:
- Log In to ASB Mobile app on your smartphone.
- On the accounts screen, select your home loan account.
- Select Make Extra Payment on the loan summary page.
- Enter the amount of your extra payment.
- Choose how your future payments will be affected, and select Continue.
- Confirm your payment.
Watch our video to find out tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
The minimum and maximum repayment amount required based on loan amount, current interest rate and repayment frequency. There are additional ...
The simple way to pay off your loan is through your Solicitor. Your Solicitor will request a repayment figure and ...