Can I make a one-off home loan payment through ASB Mobile?
Last Updated: 08 Nov 2016
Yes. To make an extra principal payment on your variable home loan from within the ASB Mobile app, here’s what to do:
- Log In to ASB Mobile app on your smartphone.
- On the accounts screen, select your home loan account.
- Select Make Extra Payment on the loan summary page.
- Enter the amount of your extra payment.
- Choose how your future payments will be affected, and select Continue.
- Confirm your payment.
Watch our video to find out tips on how you can save money:
Did this answer your question?
The simple way to pay off your loan is through your Solicitor. Your Solicitor will request a repayment figure and ...
The minimum and maximum repayment amount required based on loan amount, current interest rate and repayment frequency. There are additional ...