Can I make a lump sum payment to my home loan?
Last Updated: 06 Jul 2017
Yes, you can make a lump sum payment to a variable loan in FastNet Classic internet banking and the ASB Mobile banking app.
In FastNet Classic:
- Open the 'Payments' section in the left hand menu.
- Select 'Extra Loan Payment'.
- Choose the home loan you wish to make an extra payment to.
In the ASB Mobile app:
- Selecting the home loan you wish to make an extra payment to.
- Tap the 'Make Extra Payment' button.
Did this answer your question?
The simple way to pay off your loan is through your Solicitor. Your Solicitor will request a repayment figure and ...
The minimum and maximum repayment amount required based on loan amount, current interest rate and repayment frequency. There are additional ...
Good question. Our ASB Economist produces a report called the Home Loan Rate Report which provides a summary of interest ...
Yes. To make an extra principal payment on your variable home loan from within the ASB Mobile app, here’s what ...
If you changed your repayment date to earlier than originally scheduled, the first payment after the change is made will ...