I've forgotten my FastNet Classic password. How do I reset it?
Call 0800 FASTNET (0800 327 863) or if you are overseas, call + 64 9 306 3185 if you:
- Have forgotten or lost your password
- Want to reset your password
- Have locked your account
If you know your password but want to change it or set a new one, simply:
- Log In to FastNet Classic using your existing password
- Select My Settings at the top right
- Select Change Password from the drop down menu
- Follow the on screen instructions and select Change Password.
You can choose a case sensitive password up to 100 characters long, with the usual special characters such as $,*,@ and ! and %. To help guide your choices when selecting a new password we’ve included a strength meter on the Change Password screen.
We’ll always ask you for your unique username and password when you log in to FastNet Classic. If you attempt ...
The website address for FastNet Classic internet banking and Online Sharetrading has changed to support some new features introduced based ...
There are a few reasons an online payment you are trying to make won’t go through. Please check the following ...