How do I set up Clever Kash?
Last Updated: 28 Jun 2017
Setting up Clever Kash is easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu in your smartphone and turn on Bluetooth®.
- Log in to your ASB Mobile Banking app.
- Tap on the main menu in the top left hand corner and select Clever Kash.
- Tap the Set up Clever Kash button.
- Give Clever Kash a gentle shake to wake him and his tummy will light up. Try shaking Clever Kash up and down. If this doesn’t work, you may need to charge the battery.
- Once Clever Kash is awake, select Add Device in the top right hand corner of the ASB Mobile app. When you tap ‘Add Device’, Clever Kash automatically links to ASB Mobile when your Bluetooth® is turned on. You do not need to pair the device.
- Follow the prompts to link your Clever Kash to your child’s ASB savings account.
- Enter a name for Clever Kash, and it will appear on his tummy.
- Choose your child’s ASB savings account to link to Clever Kash. Once you’re finished, tap Continue in the top right hand corner.
If you have more than one Clever Kash to set up, follow the same steps.
Did this answer your question?
Make sure that there are new transactions to update. Check the last date that you updated Clever Kash (this is ...
No, the child’s bank account is not affected or changed in any way through using Clever Kash. Transactions happen on ...
If you want to change the account that Clever Kash is linked to, you will need to unlink Clever Kash ...
Yes, that’s easy. A smartphone can be linked to more than one Clever Kash. You can set up and link ...
You can call Clever Kash whatever you like. You could use the name of your child, or you might like ...