With any sort of international travel adventure, there's an element of risk. You could get sick or have an accident, lose something or be targeted by a pickpocket. And air travel doesn't always go smoothly - missed connections and misplaced baggage make for interesting memories!
The easy way around all this is to get travel insurance before you leave home. As an ASB customer, you can arrange travel cover by phoning our Travel Line - 0800 925 566 - or by calling into your local ASB branch.
Good reasons to get ASB travel insurance
- A choice of two plans: Choose Recommended, for maximum cover Budget, if you're travelling on a shoestring.
- Cover for hospitalisation and medical care: Getting sick or injured in another country can be very expensive.
- Excess or no excess: Cover with an excess costs less; no excess cover means full reimbursement.
- Emergency medical evacuation: When getting home matters more than anything else.
- Cover for high value items: If you have a very fancy camera or watch, to name a couple of examples, you can arrange special cover.
- 24 hour emergency number: If you need help at any time of the day or night, call our Universal Assistance line.
- Special deal if you're a frequent traveller: You can arrange to be covered automatically, every time you travel.
- Cover for you and/or your family: We can arrange cover for families and groups as well as individuals.
For more information see the product brochure here.