ASB Group of companies
Meet the ASB Group
The ASB Group of companies is one of the largest providers of financial and insurance services in New Zealand.
ASB Bank Limited
ASB Bank Limited is one of New Zealand's leading commercial banks, aiming always to be 'one step ahead' in terms of both products and service.
The directors of ASB Bank Limited are:
- Barbara Joan Chapman of Auckland, New Zealand
- Jonathan Peter Hartley of Wellington, New Zealand
- Gavin Ronald Walker of Auckland, New Zealand
- Jane Lesley Freeman of Auckland, New Zealand
- Michael Brian Coomer of Singapore
- Simon Robert Saunders Blair of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Catherine Mary McDowell of Cambridge, New Zealand
- Reindert Michael Spaans of Te Aroha, New Zealand
The contact address and principal place of business of ASB Bank Limited is: ASB North Wharf, 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 (PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140).
ASB Securities Limited
ASB Securities is a full service share broking company that provides all the products and services you would expect from a leading NZX firm.
Visit the ASB Securities site.
ASB Group Investments Limited
ASB Group Investments Limited is a recognised leader in the field of retirement savings and investments.
The directors of ASB Group Investments Limited are:
- Kevin Croxford McDonald of Auckland, New Zealand
- Jon Edward Raby of Auckland, New Zealand
- Nicholas Simon John Stanhope of Auckland, New Zealand
The contact address of ASB Group Investments Limited is: ASB North Wharf, 12 Jellicoe Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 (PO Box 35, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140).
BankDirect is for people who prefer to control their finances electronically. It's a 'virtual bank', with no physical branches. Instead, customers have instant access to their bank accounts via the Internet, telephone or ATM machines.
Visit the BankDirect site.
Sovereign is New Zealand's leading life insurer and one of the top three health insurers. What's more, Sovereign is also a major provider of home loans.
Visit the Sovereign site.
The Commonwealth Bank is one of Australia's leading providers of integrated financial services and the most recognised brand in the Australian financial services industry.
Visit the Commonwealth Bank site.